Why Choose Our School for Your Child?
- Exceptional, developmentally appropriate early childhood curriculum
- We apply the Reggio Emilia philosophy, recognized worldwide as one of the best programs for young children
- Our student-centered approach focuses on experiential learning in a collaborative and nurturing environment, and is based on the principles of respect, responsibility and community
- National accreditation for our commitment to education, health, safety and teacher approach
- Two outdoor, age-appropriate playgrounds with water play fountains
- High teacher-to-child ratio creating a warm, nurturing environment
Our Teachers Make a Difference with Your Children
The dedicated teachers in our Early Childhood Center have substantial experience nurturing children and meeting their individual needs. Each class is led by at least two teachers, many with master’s degrees.
Our high ratio of teachers-to-children enables our staff to work with children in both small groups and on an individual basis. Several of them play guitar, making singing and dancing a constant in the ECC. Known for our warm and caring approach, you may see children closely huddled with their teacher or with their peers at circle time.
Teachers are required to continue their professional development by attending conferences and workshops, taking courses, and visiting other early childhood programs. The entire faculty is certified in infant/child CPR and first aid.